First reveal of 2012!

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
Hi there!! It seems like it has been forever since I did a reveal, and to tell you the truth, I haven't bought much Coach as of late. But I was on the hunt for the perfect red bag since I have yet to own a red bag......until now that is! I thought the Bordeaux Sophia would be my kind of red......got it home and I just couldn't warm up to the color. Then I thought, well maybe I should pick up the Cherry Sophia and thought that she would be my perfect red bag. Again, I got her home and I just didn't "love" her. Needless to say both the Bordeaux and Cherry Sophia's went back and I was left with a red bag void to fill.

Then I see the DD picture of the Raspberry gathered Sophia......and I tell ya, I literally gasped when I first saw the picture. And then some of the other ladies were able to order her and reveal her....this just made my love grow even more haha. After having bad luck with being able to order her through my store (the system in Canada wouldn't let me order her for the longest time......during this time I feared she would sell out......but she didn't!) I was finally able to order her just before Xmas and she arrived yesterday!!! All I can say is this is love at first sight. She is gorgeous!!!!!

Well anyways, enough of my rambling, just thought I would post a reveal of my new Sophia and the Tuberose gathered wallet I picked up yesterday as well.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!! :heart: (also please excuse the crappy iPhone pictures....my nice camera is packed up in a box somewhere in my new apartment lol)

Attachments

• photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    112 KB · Views: 497
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    132 KB · Views: 492
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 498
Here is the Tuberose gathered wallet.....the pink is similar to the ballet pink that we saw recently in Kristin, but Tuberose is a little lighter and softer :P

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 493
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 489
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 489
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    96 KB · Views: 487
Love your gathered goodies and that fob is stunning on your Sophia!
Since you had both, can you tell me how the raspberry color compared to the cherry? TBH, at least on my monitor, the raspberry color is what I would have named cherry, if it were up to me.

Love your gathered goodies and that fob is stunning on your Sophia!
Since you had both, can you tell me how the raspberry color compared to the cherry? TBH, at least on my monitor, the raspberry color is what I would have named cherry, if it were up to me.

The Cherry, to me at least, seemed too orangey. When I thought of cherry I was expecting the raspberry color too!

This is gorgeous! Is it close to a true red or on the pink side?

I would say it's close to a true red, but it does have some pink undertones to it, but not enough pink that it would make you question whether the bag is pink or red. It is definitely red!

Congrats on being one of the lucky few who were able to buy the raspberry! It comes across my monitor as more of a pink color, but I'd love to see IRL someday! The wallet is pretty too! Looks like a perfect spring color. Enjoy!