New 15% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping at Pulsestl

c483125117

Sep 9, 2006
More of a Deals and Steals posting, but since it's exclusively on tokidoki merchandise, I figure it'd best go here.

Link to Pulsestl.com site

Coupon code: toki15
Savings: 15% off your entire tokidoki order + free shipping.
Offer good from: 3/7-3/20

I've purchased from them before with good results. They do a good job with trying to get you the print placement you want:

Actual text from e-mail:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The 4th and final shipment of early spring tokidoki for LeSportsac have arrived. Pirata print and Adios Star bags have been all the rave, so if you have not yet purchased these must haves, here is your last chance.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Take 15% off all tokidoki for LeSportsac orders placed between 3/7-3/20. This offer is not valid on ANY previous purchase or pre order. Use coupon code toki15 when placing your order. To order you must call us at 636.519.4022. Free Shipping is included.[/FONT]

thanks for the heads up... I just called them, and they only have the zucca, gioco, and one other style, I think it was the canguro, in adios star... and a TON of pirata, so I'm still on a search for my adios, but hopefully anyone else holding out for pirata can get one!!

OOh! Thank you Robotkitten. I guess I should pick up my pirata while I still can. I think I looked yesterday though and they didn't have my bella. So I don't know what else I would want. Still though 15% off and free ship can't beat that.

hmmmm... if I knew it would be cute. Maybe I'll call it a little bit and see what they have... :graucho:
Yeah, they're really helpful and they'll pick out a good one for you...DO IT!! :graucho:

blackwidow - You sure can't beat this offer...act now!! :devil:
No tax either depending on if you're in the same state as them or not!! It's a :supacool: deal. I think I may need to get something too!!

I wish there was a bag style though that I liked. A lot of big bags left on pulse in pirata. My 2nd choice would have been to try the gioco and they don't have that either. Honestly, I don't know if I would be happy with the bambinione. Ugh, I don't know. Carmella may be an option. I'll have to think about it.

I wish there was a bag style though that I liked. A lot of big bags left on pulse in pirata. My 2nd choice would have been to try the gioco and they don't have that either. Honestly, I don't know if I would be happy with the bambinione. Ugh, I don't know. Carmella may be an option. I'll have to think about it.

Nevermind! I see the gioco in adios and assumed that was the only print. Duh! I'm still waking up here! :tispy:

Nevermind! I see the gioco in adios and assumed that was the only print. Duh! I'm still waking up here! :tispy:

Whew...thank goodness!! I have 3 giocos, I like them...they're a little difficult to get in and out of since they have such a big bottom but they look great on and they stay on your shoulder!! I :heart: the way the pirata gioco looks !!

I have a question about Pulse? Are they good on quality control? I don't want to end up with a blurry pirata.
They'll inspect it for you. I got my blurry pirata caramella from there but I just sent it back and they gave me a refund so it was no big deal. They said after my incident they'd inspect the bags more carefully!! You can ask them to look it over and make sure it isn't blurry!! They're really helpful and nice!