Celine Shopping Intel **Chat**

jenayb

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING:

Shopping intel rules:

* Cannot promote your own items for sale
* Please make your post complete with the store info (Store/ City), SA info is optional
* Please do not request members to contact you for more info

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where is a dark brown box with Lizard flap is available? In medium size.
I tried thecornerberlin.com but they refuse to deduct VAT when shipping to the US. VAT plus customs is not fair!!!

Does anyone have any info about the Seau, the new bucket bag? Price, where it is available? Thanks!

Nordies will be getting the Black all-leather one ($2100 or $2300, I can't remember exactly) and a canvas/leather one in Navy/Black. ($1900 I believe) Not sure when though. I'm still waiting for a call from my SA for a different SS 12 item. HTH a little.

Hi girls! I posted this before in the chatty chat thread but looking for more advice! Which should I go for fluo pink luggage or fluo pink python box? TIA for your help! :smile:

Note: I have black grained luggage, black python luggage, cobalt smooh luggage and matte black python box.

Anyone has information about croc embossed trapeze? I know new season has suded one, but i am looking for all calf leather (in a reasonable price range). Any intel would be appreciated!!!

Regretting not pulling the trigger on lipstick red luggage last week. I so hate purse regret, but buying two luggages within a week would have sent my husband overboard. Now I am on the hunt for one. Let me know you see any ladies.

In need of a red bag for this upcoming summer.

Regretting not pulling the trigger on lipstick red luggage last week. I so hate purse regret, but buying two luggages within a week would have sent my husband overboard. Now I am on the hunt for one. Let me know you see any ladies.

In need of a red bag for this upcoming summer.

:nogood:

No, no, no... You're doing it all wrong. You buy the two bags, but you only bring out one. You save the other for about a month later, then it looks like you didn't actually buy two within seven days! :P

:nogood:

No, no, no... You're doing it all wrong. You buy the two bags, but you only bring out one. You save the other for about a month later, then it looks like you didn't actually buy two within seven days! :P

You would think after all these years, I would have learned. Now, I know especially since the hunt is on!!!