My first New Chanel...she's anything but "mini"! :D

JPeace

O.G.
Jun 7, 2011
This is my first reveal on TPF. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. :tpfrox:

Seeing pictures and reading posts really helps when deciding on a major purchase. Also thanks to Yodaling1 for putting me in touch with her SA so I could order my black caviar mini flap!

BTW pictures were taken by my DH. He doesn't get all the craziness over purses, but still supports my "hobby". :lol: I'm definitely not the best model, but thought it might help others who may be looking at the mini flap. For reference I'm 5'7. It's bigger than I thought it would be, and I love that I can wear it so many different ways. I do understand the posts about the chain. It does tangle a little bit, but I think that will get better with wear. I just love it...so cute!:yahoo:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    393.6 KB · Views: 2,828
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 2,844
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    553.8 KB · Views: 2,924
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 3,025
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    337.8 KB · Views: 2,984
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    378.1 KB · Views: 2,904
oh the mini is so cute!!! looks awesome on you! can you do a post one day on how much you can fit in there? (:

after seeing this, i REALLY want a mini next! i think it'll be more functional than WOC (of course pricier).

Congrats! great versatile bag you will definitely get good use out of...and look great at the same time. And always love caviar!

My husband doesn't get the bag obsession/hobby either...but I would say he supports it...by default since what he doesn't know won't hurt him!! haha...he did see one bag when I opened my closet the other day...he said "that just looks expensive" (at least he recognizes...good boy!)...I quickly shut the door and changed the subject..."don't worry about it!"

oh the mini is so cute!!! looks awesome on you! can you do a post one day on how much you can fit in there? (:

after seeing this, i REALLY want a mini next! i think it'll be more functional than WOC (of course pricier).
Awww thanks! I'll get some pics up tomorrow with what it can hold. :biggrin:

Congrats! great versatile bag you will definitely get good use out of...and look great at the same time. And always love caviar!

My husband doesn't get the bag obsession/hobby either...but I would say he supports it...by default since what he doesn't know won't hurt him!! haha...he did see one bag when I opened my closet the other day...he said "that just looks expensive" (at least he recognizes...good boy!)...I quickly shut the door and changed the subject..."don't worry about it!"
I totally understand. What's really funny is how aware of purses he is now...whether he realizes it or not. Now when we go out he is always picking out purses and making a comment that it's LV, Chanel, etc. LOL

I totally understand. What's really funny is how aware of purses he is now...whether he realizes it or not. Now when we go out he is always picking out purses and making a comment that it's LV, Chanel, etc. LOL

We are such positive influences on them!! haha. Sharing important knowledge!

You're right though, whether they realize it or not, or want to or not...it rubs off on them.

I realized a few years back he was starting to pay attention when he would say, why do all these women keep staring at your bag when you walk by? Why do you think :graucho: