*HOLY GRAIL*... my yummy oldie reveal!!!

Jun 15, 2011
I found my holy grail!!! :cloud9:

I still can't believe I found it and in mint condition. The bal gods were smiling down on me. BTW, this is my first experience with the chevre leather and well, now I see why you all go on and on about it! It is silky soft and the drape on this bag... oh my.

Without further ado... here she is, my 2005 Caramel RH First:

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 464
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 452
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 449
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 446
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 453
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :woohoo:

She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, you really were super lucky to find 05 Caramel in such amazing condition. She looks new! She is stunning! YEA!!!!! Enjoy her sweetie! Finding your HG is the BEST!!! What a feeling!!

Uhhhh .... delicious :drool:
Many congrats on finding your HG ... and in such fab condition.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :woohoo:

She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, you really were super lucky to find 05 Caramel in such amazing condition. She looks new! She is stunning! YEA!!!!! Enjoy her sweetie! Finding your HG is the BEST!!! What a feeling!!

Thank you so much!!! I am sooooooo thrilled!!! :yahoo:

I have always thought that this was the best ever Bal colour. Fantastic 05 leather and I have come to realise that the First carries all the essentials!
Just Perfect! Congratulations - totally gorgeous!

One of the NICEST specimens I have ever seen. JUST BEAUTIFUL. You will have this forever!!

Awwww, thanks maxxout! That means a lot coming from you. And you are the one who fanned the flames for my caramel lust!!! :hbeat:
I very much appreciated your description of all the varietals. It helped me hone in on precisely which one I wanted.