Gucci Galaxy bag hobo

The Galaxy came from A/W 2009-10. That is the med version but it also came in large (which was very large)

If I remember rightly it came in black, metallic magenta and dark blue, certainly not brown. Not a bad price for the Galaxy ^.

Gucci will be making a similar model (as in flatish and with a chain and hobo) for this S/S '12, I doubt it will come in brown either though because the theme was Deco (black/white/green on catwalk) and brown is not a usual colour for the Summer.

Thanks for posting these papertiger.
They are truly :drool:worthy.
I have the black galaxy patty has.
I'm kinda miffed I didn't get the blue one. :lol:

My pleasure bcbgurl, I missed out on the all-super-black large python version and more than 'kinda miffed' I didn't get that one :Push:

Thank you TPF gucci friends for the info on the bag. I don't need another black bag but this one really caught my attention, so I am going for it. This is my first time on the Gucci thread. You all where great. I think it is a pretty AWESOME bag myself, even though it is the older style. I will let you know when I get it:smile:

Oh no, I'm in trouble if these are the new bags to come. I love 'em! Especially this one. Oh boy, I guess the ban is going to have to wait once again. Thanks for the pics, pt!! :ban:

Attachments

• Green 2012 Gucci.jpg
    Green 2012 Gucci.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 691