What do you think?

Apr 25, 2007
Well, I had almost given up on LVs because I have a hard time finding them useful - no outside pockets on many, only small, not very deep inside open pockets, etc. on the ones I like or that are sized appropriately for my needs. Then I happened to drop by my local store and lo and behold, the strangest neatest creature awaited me - the monogram Menilmontant GM. I had never seen it before. I had just parted with my Speedy for some holiday cash so it got me thinking. A week later after the holiday I purchased it as a gift for myself. I used it today for the first time and I totally know it is going to be my go to bag. The bag is meant to be a crossbody but is great as a shoulder bag and even doubles and can be held as a tote. it is most striking as the crossbody by far. What a chic everyday bag. I got many looks and almost felt as if people were looking like they had never seen it. Finally . . . a bag I won't see on everyone! I do love it. It has 4 outside pockets, two the length of the bag and two that are short and very deep so nothing will drop out. I did notice another bag with a new cut as well with outside pouches. Someone is clearly listening to what we need to make a bag functional as well as gorgeous!

Oops, yes sorry, it is the MM and is plenty big. It is just so so nice and usable!! Looks like they might be changing some of their designs - has anyone seen the Evora - what a nice bag! I guess I just has spent enough on bags to feel like I can no longer do that and not use them! They are not meant to keep in the closet. I will try and post pics soon.

Oops, yes sorry, it is the MM and is plenty big. It is just so so nice and usable!! Looks like they might be changing some of their designs - has anyone seen the Evora - what a nice bag! I guess I just has spent enough on bags to feel like I can no longer do that and not use them! They are not meant to keep in the closet. I will try and post pics soon.

Yes, the menilmontant is a very nice bag. I used it mainly as a crossbody while my evora is my handheld/shoulder bag.

Congrats, we are bag twins with menilmontant MM:biggrin:

I really like how usable it is and the fact that I won't see it on everyone - like the Speedy. I love the pleats in the front and how soft the canvas is!! Finally, one I love and won't trade off.