Would you pay this much?

Nope. I wouldn't pay that much. There are Hermes Birkins that costs more than that. A friend of mine has worked for Hermes for many years and mentioned to me, last year, that there are Birkins in the six figures.

If I had Oprah's or Melania *****'s bank account and the lifestyle to match.. going to fancy charity luncheons in a limo and such... When you have millions and billions, why not? it's all relative.

But to go grocery shopping and back and forth to work, nope...not that I have $70K to spend on a bag anyway. :P

The more I squillion £€$ anything the more I feel repulsed - which I feel happy about because it means that even I have my limits :biggrin:

I don't think it makes any sense to spend that much on a single item unless it's a car. A purse can be luxurious and beautiful without completely breaking the bank.

definitely no, I don't really understand it when people end up spending loads on a Birkin, I don't have the money for it and am not a luxury skin fan either, so def not for me :P

I personally wouldn't mostly because I don't have that much money and I don't like exotic skins.... but some people do. For some people that isn't that much money. Additionally, some bags can be viewed as investments and can gain in monetary value over time. What's the difference spending $$$ on jewelry (diamond necklaces or Rolex watches..) or fur coats (don't approve!) but you know what I mean..?