HELP Very special request

Virginiamb

O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
I have been looking for the black classic flap with the black hardware. If anyone know of a store that may have it please pm me with the info. I found a boutique in San Fransico that will be getting more in in a couple of weeks but I would have to pick it up in person:sad: If anyone live close to the SF Boutique I would wire the money if someome could pick it up and then I would pay to have it shipped to me. Please help me locate this bag:smile:

have you tried calling any other boutiques to see if they will have shipments? is this bag considered part of 12C collection? sorry for all the questions! i am looking for one too but i live in the middle of no where with no boutiques or any department stores that carry chanel. are they making you pick it up in person because they are no longer accepting phone orders for the classic pieces?

have you tried calling any other boutiques to see if they will have shipments? is this bag considered part of 12C collection? sorry for all the questions! i am looking for one too but i live in the middle of no where with no boutiques or any department stores that carry chanel. are they making you pick it up in person because they are no longer accepting phone orders for the classic pieces?
Yes, I found a boutique in San Fransico that said they will be getting another shipment in in a couple of weeks, but you have to pick it up at the boutique which is crazy. I am in the middle of no where in South Carolina. I have found someone though that will go order it for me and pay for it and then the boutique said they would ship it to my address in South Carolina. The will not allow me to pay for it over the phone though. I am going to have to send the money to the girl. I believe this is a limited bag and only the Boutiques carry them. Good Luck San Fransico Union Square is getting another shipment though

JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE IMPRESSED WITH TPFers before in my life. I am so glad to be part of this family. You all really stick together and help.:smile::smile::smile: I love each and every one of you.

Yes, I found a boutique in San Fransico that said they will be getting another shipment in in a couple of weeks, but you have to pick it up at the boutique which is crazy. I am in the middle of no where in South Carolina. I have found someone though that will go order it for me and pay for it and then the boutique said they would ship it to my address in South Carolina. The will not allow me to pay for it over the phone though. I am going to have to send the money to the girl. I believe this is a limited bag and only the Boutiques carry them. Good Luck San Fransico Union Square is getting another shipment though

I hope everything goes smoothly and that'll you'll get your bag!!!!!!! I know it's frustrating when you want something but there's soo many obstacles to get it.