A good drug store blush?

Sep 30, 2008
I really love my benefit coralista blush (about the same color as nars orgasm but with less shimmer) but I am switching my makeup to drug store brands as im running out of things because im trying to save money now that im out of college. I cant find any blush that looks anything like this color!! Its all powder pinks and shades of brown, ugh! I tried the maybeline color match powder blush and it sucked, it lasted about 5 minutes. I also hate anything super shimmery.

Any suggestions?? TIA!

i use alot of physicians formula stuff, haven't tried the blush but if i had to guess... i would say it would be just as amazing as the other stuff.

i use alot of physicians formula stuff, haven't tried the blush but if i had to guess... i would say it would be just as amazing as the other stuff.

thanks, I will look at their blushes when I go to target this weekend...Do you use their tinted moisturizer? I have been looking at it but cant find reviews on it or anything. I plan on buying their concealer, I use to use it in highschool and really liked it.

thanks, I will look at their blushes when I go to target this weekend...Do you use their tinted moisturizer? I have been looking at it but cant find reviews on it or anything. I plan on buying their concealer, I use to use it in highschool and really liked it.

i have a few shadow palettes, the bronzer, and the correcting powder.

i use the aveeno tinted moisturizer.

Not drugstore but try La Femme: http://www.makeupmania.com/products/La-Femme-%2d-Blush-On-Rouge.html

I've I had known about this brand before I bought my NARS blushes.. I would have a ton more of these. These are sooo pigmented and long-wearing. Great selection too

I agree I was going to suggest la femme also wet n wild makes great oones for 2.99 not powdery and surprisingly long lasting. camera ready is a better place to purchase la femme blushes as they have products readly available. Makeupmania is notorious for long(1-2 months )shipping times
http://www.camerareadycosmetics.com...ouge-refills&gclid=CL3N85e7tq0CFULAKgod9Hx0nw

Thanks, do you guys know where they usualy sell milani? I have never seen it at my rite aid, cvs or target..

Select Sears here carry it; I've seen it Duane Reade in New York, so I'm ASSuming Walgreen's might have it?

Online generally has a better selection; I'd check cherryculture.com, drugstore.com or non-pareil-boutiue.