Penguins gather at Midnight!!

Sep 8, 2010
Hey ladies!! It has been a long time since I have posted, but I had a couple of new things that I wanted to share!! This weekend we took a short trip to the mountains of Tennessee and of course, I had to stop at the Coach outlet in Sevierville. The place was a madhouse!! Strangely enough, however, most people were looking at the MFF things in stock.....me, I head straight for the delete section!! There I found a couple of gathered wallets in midnight and black!! I have always wanted a handbag and/or wallet in the gathered leather, so the midnight came home with me!! It is a beautiful shade of dark blue!! Then I found the penguin girl key fob at half price in her cute little box at a local Belk on my way home!! So cute as a purse charm!! :smile:

I love your thread title! lol. Great finds!! Twins on the midnight gathered wallet! I just love mine! You got a much better deal on it though! lol.

I've noticed the same thing at the outlets. Most of the customers are practically fighting over the siggy MFF stuff and I head straight for the deletes. It's pretty amusing.

Great score on the penguin fob! It's a super cute fob and I just love the little box it came in!

Pics, pics!
Haha, the title of this thread reminds me of secret mission codes or something.. :biggrin:
PS: I'm really new to this... There's an actual "section" in outlets for deletes? How do I know how to look for that, I assume there's no sign lol... Or is it something I will just eventually learn to spot?

Usually the "delete" section is a section where the items are marked at 40% off plus the coupon (if they offer one). Most of the time in my local outlet, it is in the back of the store, but occasionally, they have some set up on a table in the center. You will learn to "spot" the section if you are at all familar with the purses from FP and if you follow along on the forum!! This is a great place to learn!!

Congrats on your purchases! I really need to get up there to the Sevierville outlet; I hear it's great...and it sounds like you found some awesome stuff there.