Ever Seen This??

Thanks guys, but it looks like I'm out of luck. Apparently it was a Father's Day issue for 2011, so long gone, even at outlet "Factory" stores. BTW outlet manager tells me they get their own stuff made just for them and very little of last-season mdse from full-price retail Coach stores. I know that Ralph Lauren does this too; manufacturing items specifically for the Outlets - stuff that was never seen in the real store.

Thanks guys, but it looks like I'm out of luck. Apparently it was a Father's Day issue for 2011, so long gone, even at outlet "Factory" stores. BTW outlet manager tells me they get their own stuff made just for them and very little of last-season mdse from full-price retail Coach stores. I know that Ralph Lauren does this too; manufacturing items specifically for the Outlets - stuff that was never seen in the real store.

When they opened the Coach Men's Store in Aurora, IL the manager told me that they "would strictly sell only made for factory store items." And that they "would not have a clearance section, or any transfer bags from the full price stores."

Guess what? After a few months they had a permanent clearance section and although the majority of their inventory is MFF (made for factory) they usually have some full-price delete items available!

if it helps, at the diane von furstenburg outlet they have similar accessories at great prices with white and black paint splatter if you cant find this.

Thanks KateV - you're absolutely right. I will occasionally see oddball leftover pieces, often the very desirable and high-end ones, and at great prices.

Thanks LVoeletters - I will check it out. You just prompted me to go back to pick up some clearance DVF glassware that I did not buy last week.