My First Reveal for 2012

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
Hi All,

I was so excited to purchase my first LV for this year.:yahoo::happydance::woot:

I went to the mall today and went to LV store to have my Ebene Speedy handle replaced as it's peeling. It will cost me $155 to replace one handle and both chapes on 1 side. I guess it's not that bad since I have this purse for more than 3 years... So I decided to go for it as it really looks horrible to look at the handle right now. The chape is wrinkled and the handle is peeling. Although I know it would have been better if it's free. I hope they change their mind when I pick it up.:giggles:

So back to my reveal, I was on a hunt for a wallet that will go with my Mahina and Empreinte bags. I am not a wallet person so I decided to pick up something that will go with all of my collection (I also have some Mono and Ebene purses). I don't like to match the color of my purse with the color of wallet. When I was at the LV store, I was disappointed since they didn't have that much selections of zippy or long wallet. I only looked at their black MC zippy with grenade interior, Empreinte secret long wallet in Aube, and Vernis zippy in givre. That's all they have that I think that will go with my collection. I moved on and went to Sak's, they have the black MC with violette interior. I thought it was nice but I told myself, one more look at another store.. So lastly, I decided to go to Bloomingdale's (good thing all these 3 stores are in 1 mall) and I was surprised to see that they still have this secret long wallet in this color..:woot: They also have the black MC with violette interior. So I was torn between the 2 of them, comparing them, matching them with my purse but then, this one really caught my eyes as the color really pops up and the leather is TDF! I can also see myself carrying this without my purse since it can look like a clutch.

So without further ado.. Here's my Empreinte Secret Long Wallet in Orient..:cloud9::love::heart::yahoo:

Btw, the color goes even better with my Mahina. It's just soo gorgeous..:drool:

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,362
  • IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,361
  • IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,384
  • IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 1,379
  • IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,359
Very lovely! Like you, I don't necessarily match my wallet to my bag. I'm more anal about the hardware matching. My only high end wallet is red with gold hardware, and fortunately every bag I've lemmed over has had a gold hardware option.

Very lovely! Like you, I don't necessarily match my wallet to my bag. I'm more anal about the hardware matching. My only high end wallet is red with gold hardware, and fortunately every bag I've lemmed over has had a gold hardware option.

Yay! I thought it's just me who doesn't like to match my wallet with my bag. I just feel like it's too match (same color bag and same color wallet.. not my style).

good way to start the year! red new wallets are good fortune!!!! congrats!

Thank you!!:smile: it's actually more of orange than red.. red orange i guess.. so it's still red.:lol:

This is fabulous! I saw it when I went in to LV to get the 2012 agenda refill, and it stopped me in my tracks. I can't access the LV site with my iPad so do you mind if I ask the cost? Thanks!

This is fabulous! I saw it when I went in to LV to get the 2012 agenda refill, and it stopped me in my tracks. I can't access the LV site with my iPad so do you mind if I ask the cost? Thanks!

I know!:graucho: It's the first thing that caught my eye when I went in the store. It's $890.. You should get one while they still have it so we can be wallet twin!:lol: