Gucci Craft Ballerinas- Opinions Needed

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
I've been searching for a while for a pair of nice ballerinas for uni. And since I'm starting in Feb the search is really on! I came across these Gucci flats (picture below) and I really like them for summer, my one issue is I don't know whether the very obvious 'Gucci' writing on the front of these is too much... so, yay or nay? Be honest, I don't mind ;)
GucciFlts8a.jpg

note: image taken from an ebay seller, not my own.

^^ lol

Another thing about these shoes is the fabric - I've had shoes similar to this 'sacking' type fabric before and it scuffs easily and doesn't wear well at all :yes:

Thanks for the advice, that didn't even cross my mind. I love the texture of the material but if it doesn't wear well it's no good.
Btw, MrsAllan, you're so right, the weather has been very beachy, though another two weeks of 30+ degree weather and I'll be hating summer hehe

I've been searching for a while for a pair of nice ballerinas for uni. And since I'm starting in Feb the search is really on! I came across these Gucci flats (picture below) and I really like them for summer, my one issue is I don't know whether the very obvious 'Gucci' writing on the front of these is too much... so, yay or nay? Be honest, I don't mind ;)
GucciFlts8a.jpg

note: image taken from an ebay seller, not my own.
Sorry, Nay.

agree with the ladies here - it's a bit too obvious...I know that the "GG" can be super obvious, but I don't know, I find that cool/interesting...but the written out words, hmm, not a fan