*~My 1/1/2012 Purchases (Instant Reveal)~*

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
I did some shopping with a friend of mine yesterday. We started off in Neiman Marcus, because he wanted to look at some of the home decor. They have such beautiful pieces. We were being silly, and he wanted me to sit in this silly area to take a picture. So I did...

7917f9d5.jpg

After that, we visited our favorite fashion house... Louis Vuitton. We were greeted by my favorite SA. We were given some champagne (to help us make purchases :graucho: :lol:). My friend and I were in the store for about 2 hours, talking about the upcoming collections, trying on clothes, shoes and bags. It was a blast. After trying on a few pairs of shoes, I knew that I had to bring these home with me. I purchased the black version of the shoes as well, but that particular store did not have them so they will be sent to me this week.

Once we left the LV store, we went into Gucci and I saw these 2 shirts that I had to have.

Anyway... here is my small reveal of my January 1st purchases. I had to start the New Year off by shopping. :P

ShirtsandShoes.jpg

ShirtsandShoes4-1.jpg

ShirtsandShoes3.jpg

ShirtsandShoes4.jpg

ShirtsandShoes5.jpg

ShirtsandShoes6.jpg

Congrats! Great purchases!!!

Thank you! :cool:

Great purchases!! I have to admit....I'm still drooling over the lockit!

Haha you're too cute! Thanks honey! :hugs:

That's it, we're going shopping together! How soon can you get to California?

For you, ASAP! :biggrin:

great purchases-- congrats!!

Thank you!

nice! congrats!

Thank you!

Congrats - enjoy your new purchases!

Thank you!

Sure looks like the champagne did its job. :P Love your Lockit Fetish

Haha I think it did too. Haha. Thank you! :hugs:

U have great taste!!! Congrats!

Thanks hon! :hugs:

Very nice pieces. Again, congrats