2012 January & February Goodies - Show us what you got!

Happy New Year everyone!
I can't believe it's 2012! Where did 2011 fly?!

What lovely bags & Bal goodies is everyone getting to start off the new year?

Show us what you got! :graucho:

IMG_3925.jpg

(WITHOUT FLASH)

IMG_3924.jpg

(WITH FLASH)

IMG_3930.jpg

(WITHOUT FLASH ) WITH MY EVISU BEAR

IMG_3931.jpg

(WITH FLASH)

dark night(2011 S/S) rggh EC

happy new year my bal friends!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Weeee! Ooot ooot! Happy 2012, ladies.

I've found myself a mighty fine Coquelicot PT from SS 2012 - yummY. Will see if I can post pics soon.

Ruirui - lovely! That DN is so dark it looks almost like anthra. (I should have moved on that one DN PT that was on ebay for awhile now that I'm back to Balenciaga. Shoot.) Anyhow, Happy NY!

HAPPY 2012 TO ALL TPFERS!.:dothewave: Let's see all the new BALENCIAGA goodies :graucho:

Happy New Year to all my dear friends here on TPF!!! May everyone have a safe, happy and HEALTHY year!! :tpfrox:

Happy New Year everyone!
I can't believe it's 2012! Where did 2011 fly?!

What lovely bags & Bal goodies is everyone getting to start off the new year?

Show us what you got! :graucho:

This thread will start kickin soon, watch. Tomorrow is the first "working" day of 2012 and I'm sure a lot of us are expecting that postman to show up tomorrow. *Happy Dance*

Happy NY, CG, CJ, and Hyp!

Presenting pretty Miss Glycine mGSH (G-12??) City, :heart: the colour is gorgeous and is perfect with silver HW even if its tiny, the leather is also super soft & smooshy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal 2012 City mGSH Glycine 00.JPG
    Bal 2012 City mGSH Glycine 00.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 3,956
Glycine is a beautiful color N! Reminds me a bit of Ardoise except with lavendar tones versus blue. I like the smaller hw on the City best because it looks like a refined RH City without tassels - more sophisticated instead of casual. I can see the smooshiness of the leather through my monitor!

Hrhsunshine and dragonette, thank you so much. Happy new year!
Dragonette, I love all of your mod pictures, you are soooo sweet.

Thank you Ruirui! :love: Happy new year to you!

Presenting pretty Miss Glycine mGSH (G-12??) City, :heart: the colour is gorgeous and is perfect with silver HW even if its tiny, the leather is also super soft & smooshy!

attachment.php

Your glycine has such wonderful leather! I'm crossing my fingers that the mini pompons get made in this leather...