Thoughts on this bag in red ladies????

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
picture.php

Yay or Nay? I love it...but some people seem to think it's plain and not worth 1395...what do you ladies think? It's either this bag in red or go Louis.:smile:

I actually purchased this bag in red. The color is amazing. My only problem is that once I put my things in it, it doesn't keep it's shape. I'll have see how much this bothers me.

I actually purchased this bag in red. The color is amazing. My only problem is that once I put my things in it, it doesn't keep it's shape. I'll have see how much this bothers me.

I am so glad that you shared this with me because I am OCD about my bags keeping their shape and that is a deal breaker for me. I was wondering that actually.

You just need a base shaper, they are made for various sizes of LV Speedys but they fit the Bostons just as well.

I am so glad that you shared this with me because I am OCD about my bags keeping their shape and that is a deal breaker for me. I was wondering that actually.

Yeah, I have issues with that as well. The bag is absolutely stunning in person and empty. But when I tried my things in it, the sides kind of collapse. I"m still deciding whether I can live with the look or not because it's such an amazing color and would really add some spice to my collection.

Yeah, I have issues with that as well. The bag is absolutely stunning in person and empty. But when I tried my things in it, the sides kind of collapse. I"m still deciding whether I can live with the look or not because it's such an amazing color and would really add some spice to my collection.

try cutting a piece of cardboard that is exactly the shape of the bottom of your bag.