Might Have To Change My Cat's Name To ....

Echoes

O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
... Lookoutmove.

Every time I turn around the silly thing is under my feet, strolling in front of me or laying smack in the middle of the hallway. I'm always saying "Look out, Move!!"

Poor critter.:P

Lol mine would have to be called something like "omg stop it" because one of them inparticular just loves to get under our feet and trip us up. She has been kicked accidently so many times because her timing is just impeccable. Both of us have stood on her paw when she sneaks up behind us.

Its probably their ultimate game plan to get more attention. If the cat gets kicked or stood on then of course the cat gets picked up and fussed over whilst human feels really mean and guilty.

... Lookoutmove.

Every time I turn around the silly thing is under my feet, strolling in front of me or laying smack in the middle of the hallway. I'm always saying "Look out, Move!!"

Poor critter.:P

All part of a feline plan to take over the world.....mine do this all the time. Usually when I have my arms full of laundry or shopping. Maia-Annabel's favourite way to try to kill me is by weaving her way in and out of my legs any time I walk down the hallway.....

My dogs name should be "the Wolf"

thats what the whole family calls her. Its not funny unless you know what she looks like so here :giggles:

photob.jpg

GRRRRR!