Help me pick a gift for my brother pls!!

sleeper66

Sep 14, 2011
HIII ALL LVoers :biggrin:...
My brother's birthday is coming soon. I plan to surprise him with LV gift but really can't decide what to pick for him between...
A) taiga glacier belt
B) Utah leather belt(gold hardware one)

He's turning 19, about 5"7 with a real baby face.
I think grey taiga would suit teenager better than utah,
and I think utah would suit people in at least 25+ ?? since it's brown, more masculine, and have a very classic look. However, I spotted a teenager wearing utah and he looked amazing too! Makes me really can't decide which to get for him.
Thank in advance for every recommendation! :smile::smile:

I was looking at that taiga belt for myself, but I was disappointed with the quality of the leather in person. The utah leather looks and feels like a real thick quality leather.

If I had to choose, I would choose a Taiga, because it fits my age more. Since I'm almost the same age as your brother, I say Taiga. ;D

Does he have any LV? If he does, maybe look to see what styles he has already picked out for himself. I think that either style will last him a long time, but if you don't think that he will wear Taiga for a many years, you should probably choose the Utah.

Thank you for quick opinions :biggrin:
I agree that taiga is lovely and suits his age, I can picture him wearing it.
He had damier graphite but sold it after the first month because he think it's too obvious.
That's why I narrow down to these two. Think they both look nice and simple. But like you say pointe1134 I think he'll like taiga but not sure if he'll be wearing over years. To me, it definitely seems more fashionable, which also makes me think he might get bored of it after six months or a year... Oh I don't think I can decide );