Does this Caviar French Purse still exist?

akillian, I know at least U.S. standalone boutique ordered this style for 11A. I'm not sure as to the availability of this wallet now but you should be able to track one down using the style code.

This style of wallet is called the L-Zip (Long Zip) wallet. I've seen a pink lambskin camellia version of this just a couple of days ago. It's a super practical wallet. :smile:

I just bumped this thread accidentally in the main forum - but meant to ask if anyone knows if this wallet was an LE or is still available with the red interior:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-with-detail-pics-705591.html

TIA!

Thank you! Looks like they are sold out at the boutiques and at NM now.. however there might be more coming in the Spring!

I too think it's so practical! I adore it!!

Thanks so much for your help!

akillian, I know at least U.S. standalone boutique ordered this style for 11A. I'm not sure as to the availability of this wallet now but you should be able to track one down using the style code.

This style of wallet is called the L-Zip (Long Zip) wallet. I've seen a pink lambskin camellia version of this just a couple of days ago. It's a super practical wallet. :smile:

At the boutique today, they had it in the 2012 yellow color (lambskin, not caviar). I *want* to say it may have also been in another light color, but I'm not sure if it was lavender. I think it may have been a very pale blue or lavender.

Has anyone seen one of these wallets in the new lavender color?