thoughts on the sweets by VCA?

They are lovely! They ARE petite. The necklaces are really nice for layering or every day wear (though I own two and they TOTALLY tangle when worn together, roping into one chain)... very simple and sweet! I looove the butterfly and the way it hangs (by one wing). :smile:

The bracelets are VERY dainty and I'd be scared to catch it on something but I've got two kids... lots of TPF'ers own them!

I love the sweet bracelets, not so much the necklaces because the chain is too short. I prefer my necklaces to be 18 inches minimum.

the bracelets are are great for layering
here's mine
VCA layered.jpg

They are lovely! They ARE petite. The necklaces are really nice for layering or every day wear (though I own two and they TOTALLY tangle when worn together, roping into one chain)... very simple and sweet! I looove the butterfly and the way it hangs (by one wing). :smile:

The bracelets are VERY dainty and I'd be scared to catch it on something but I've got two kids... lots of TPF'ers own them!

I have this issue with two thin platinum Tiffany necklaces that I love to layer. I wish there was some way to layer and avoid the necklaces getting stuck together.

Anyways I agree with this about the sweet line although I don't own any myself.

I love the sweets! I had the mop clover sweet first, but the color of the mop seemed to almost blend into my skin, so I switched up to a vintage, which shows it off better for me. I was sad about having to get the vintage, though it looks better, at least for the mop.
I did end up getting the turquoise butterfly sweet necklace and i LOVE it!
The sweets are my favorite of VCA :smile: