Mono Artsy MM or Retiro PM?

• Artsy MM!

• Retiro PM!

Results are only viewable after voting.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I am having that mono+vachetta craving! :biggrin:

Technically I don't have an LV shoulder bag yet (unless one counts the papillon) so I really want one.

I've always loved the Artsy but I am also drawn to the Retiro, because I love how it is almost like a speedy (and I don't have a big mono speedy, just the 25).

I am only going to get one monogram shoulder bag, so I really need to overthink this!

Your votes, opinions and feedback on both will surely help.

Thanks!

My vote if for Artsy. I am very new to the whole LV thing but I just think that bag is so beautiful. However if its important for you to be able to keep your bag from gaping open then you probably shouldn't get it. This is the reason for me.

I love them both. The artsy is really popular right now and I prefer it in empreinte. I voted for the retiro because it is multi use and not everyone has one.

Good luck deciding!!

Retiro!
I had the artsy, couldn't get comfortable with it! Sold it. It looks beautiful, but that is the only thing for me. If its broken in, the bag flaps over, because of the slouch.
Love my retiro. Different ways to Carry, zipper, also inside pockets. Leather is thick!! Don't have any problems with stains, caught in the rain twice!!

My vote if for Artsy. I am very new to the whole LV thing but I just think that bag is so beautiful. However if its important for you to be able to keep your bag from gaping open then you probably shouldn't get it. This is the reason for me.
I actually love open bags, I never zip my speedies :smile: Thanks!

I love them both. The artsy is really popular right now and I prefer it in empreinte. I voted for the retiro because it is multi use and not everyone has one.

Good luck deciding!!
Thanks! I love the multi use of the retiro and since I don't have a speedy 30 anymore, I figured this is a better replacement.

Artsy! Much prettier IMO, and all those pockets for organizing! And the handle is so intricate and unique!
I do love all these about the Artsy...which is why picking between the two makes it so much harder!

Retiro!
I had the artsy, couldn't get comfortable with it! Sold it. It looks beautiful, but that is the only thing for me. If its broken in, the bag flaps over, because of the slouch.
Love my retiro. Different ways to Carry, zipper, also inside pockets. Leather is thick!! Don't have any problems with stains, caught in the rain twice!!

Thanks Chrissie! Great to hear from someone who's had both. I've always had the Artsy in my brain until Retiro came along...I did think of a more expensive option..get Artsy in empreinte and Retiro in Mono hehehe...I can dream for now :smile:Arggh, this is hard. I wonder if the Empreinte slouches over as well?

I actually love open bags, I never zip my speedies :smile: Thanks!

Good luck deciding!!
Thanks! I love the multi use of the retiro and since I don't have a speedy 30 anymore, I figured this is a better replacement.

Artsy! Much prettier IMO, and all those pockets for organizing! And the handle is so intricate and unique!
I do love all these about the Artsy...which is why picking between the two makes it so much harder!

Retiro!

Thanks Chrissie! Great to hear from someone who's had both. I've always had the Artsy in my brain until Retiro came along...I did think of a more expensive option..get Artsy in empreinte and Retiro in Mono hehehe...I can dream for now :smile:Arggh, this is hard. I wonder if the Empreinte slouches over as well?

Another vote for Artsy!
Thanks Mamma!

Retiro PM! I am not the Artsy fan and everyone seems to have it.

Thanks! It is becoming very popular. In my small city, the only time and place where you can see a lot of LVs and designer bags is during the BCBG Boxing day sale lol. In the same hour, I saw 2 Artsys. Defintely unusual where I live so it's a sign of the Artsy's popularity. I think it is the new Galliera!.