I cant decide which bag to get!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
:Push: It's driving me nuts. It's a tossup between the small/med zippy and the medium satchel in Mais. I saw the color last night at Nordies, must have. I also test drove both styles but...still cant make up my mind :cursing: And unfortunately I can't get both LOL. *sighs* Ok vent over, I'm just glad to be getting one, I've missed having paddies.

Wish I could but both would have to be bought sight unseen. Nordies doesnt carry either style in Mais, they only had an edith. Althought I must say Noir had TDF leather, but I'm not big on black bags. Decisions, decisions lol.

I think you should get the zippy in Mais. I like that color better w/ more hardware... If they had it in a front pocket paddy, that would be good too!!!

Good luck Nawth :flowers:

I think I'm leaning towards the zippy. And I think I'll stalk the med satchel in Gallet LOL. Chloes are like chips, cant have just one ya know.

:Push: It's driving me nuts. It's a tossup between the small/med zippy and the medium satchel in Mais. I saw the color last night at Nordies, must have. I also test drove both styles but...still cant make up my mind :cursing: And unfortunately I can't get both LOL. *sighs* Ok vent over, I'm just glad to be getting one, I've missed having paddies.

Hi Nawth!! Omigosh, how are you? Do you still have your metallic satchel?? I remember how you were going through all that hassel getting the matching wallet that was lost in the mail. I have been off the boards for a while :smile: I'm lemming a metallic satchel BIG TIME.

I'm not crazy about the zippy's because the top compartment is so small and the bottom zippy part is so impractical to get into/out of. So my vote is for the satchel, definitely!!

Hi Nawth!! Omigosh, how are you? Do you still have your metallic satchel?? I remember how you were going through all that hassel getting the matching wallet that was lost in the mail. I have been off the boards for a while :smile: I'm lemming a metallic satchel BIG TIME.

I'm not crazy about the zippy's because the top compartment is so small and the bottom zippy part is so impractical to get into/out of. So my vote is for the satchel, definitely!!

I know, I've been MIA for a minute as well. Unfortunately life has not been kind to me lately, but thats the way it goes sometimes. I've had to sell off all my bags, but I do have that dang wallet still LOL. But now its time for a new baby. Still indecisive but she wont be mine till the 16th or so anyways so i have time. But the Nordstrom by me has revamped their look so they carry tons of HE designers so I can drool over the in person atleast :heart: