Bags with Gold Hardware

ilovenicebags

Digging in my purse
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Can anyone list bags that H makes with Gold Hardware. I am aware of Birkins and Kelly's but is there any other bag that comes with gold hardware? I of course would love a B but I cant find one at the moment and I would like to explore all of my H options before jumping into it because some of the other bags are equally as beautiful. My main requirement is Gold hardware because I already own a Gold Olga charm which I want to use with whatever H bag I end up purchasing (I know I know I did it backwards, youre suppose to buy the bag first and then the charm but I loved it so much I couldnt resist!). Also gold suits me better.

Thanks!

Hmmm so far none of these bags really feel like the "one". I have been tossing around the idea of buying the all black garden party that is on H.com (USA) and purchasing the clochette narcisse to go with it. Even thought the garden party has a palladium snap button, its not too much and I can add the clochette and hang my gold olga charm off of it. But then I also feel like a 30 or 35 black birking with ghw is going to be the "one" so I dont want to spend money on a gp and clochette if I'm just going to spend $$ on a birkin. I dont realy know what the odds are of me actually being able to find one from my local hermes (which is SF). I dont want to go the reseller route as I dont want to pay the markup. Id rather travel and find the birkin than pay the markup.
::sigh:: what a difficult spot to be in.