Damier Speedy or Monogram Speedy? Please help me with my decision!

Which speedy should I choose?

• Damier Ebene Speedy 35

• Monogram Speedy 35

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gal4Dior

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
Hi everyone. I hope all of you are having a lovely holiday.

As you all may know, I had a recent reveal where I was unsure about my purchase of the mongram speedy 35. I've decided to exchange the item for the wallet I want instead, since the wallet is more limited.

I also decided to take the Speedy 35 back because I'm unsure about which one to get. I'm torn....I love the look of the classic speedy, but I love the low maintenance of the damier. So which one should I get?

This would be a purchase that would serve as a good durable weekend bag or a carry on.

This is my collection so far:

Damier Ebene Evora MM
Monogram Neverfull GM
Watercolor Speedy 30
Vernis Amarante Alma PM
Vernis Pomme Rodeo Drive

Thanks! :P

Damier...since you already have the watercolor speedy. I know it's not really the same as mono speedy, but well...it's similar print :smile: Damier is really quite easy to care for and classy! Great iconic addition to your collection.

Ebene. I'm really careful with my Speedy, but the vachetta remains a problem. That's the reason that I'm planning to buy an Ebene Speedy.

So definitely an Ebene. :smile:

I have the monogram speedy 30 - given to me by my grandmother, and I'd say it's super durable! Obviously when I got it there was already a really dark patina, so I actually use it for my rainy day bag. haha I love it the classic look tho, so don't let a fear of the vachetta throw you off!! HTH

As much as I adore the classic monogram speedy, I hate the look of vachetta once it's tanned past a certain point. Plus I don't want to baby my bag. For this reason I sold both my Azur and Mono speedys and bought an Ebene speedy. I figured a bag this expensive should look good forever.

With that said however I do find the mono more beautiful; it's just the Ebene looks beautiful forever. :smile: