Need opinions...

Sigh... I really hate PT style, it's like a sausage. now what?
Oh, don't even consider getting a style you're not completely in love with!
Even the veinier ones...you can condition them with Appleguard and they can turn out quite nice. There's a bag out there with your name on it...if you have to ask others' opinions on whether it looks good, my sense is that you're not "in love" with it. And for that much money, you should have no doubts at all, y'know?:smile:

Oh, don't even consider getting a style you're not completely in love with!
Even the veinier ones...you can condition them with Appleguard and they can turn out quite nice. There's a bag out there with your name on it...if you have to ask others' opinions on whether it looks good, my sense is that you're not "in love" with it. And for that much money, you should have no doubts at all, y'know?:smile:

yep, in love with the color and GH, don't care for the length and the depth of the bag - too long and too wide. Basically, looks like a sausage and feels like a stuffed bear under my armpit. Have been having a really hard time getting used to it... Yet I want the same leather quality. I guess, I am gonna have to bite the bullet and get whatever is available.

Then I would definitely go for the City. They're both stunning, you really can't lose... and I agree with stylefly-- the leather can soften up but the style will never change!

The leathers appear very close to me. I agree with other comments - definitely do not get the PT if you don't like the look. BTW, I agree that the PT is a bit too long - at least it is for me.