The new Pear color

I love the Pear color on the Canvas Carly, Soho Minny Skinny and Wristlet. Its so gorgeous! Does anyone know if there are/will be any more items in this color? I searched "pear" and "green" on coach.com and nothing came up. Thanks ladies!

I actually have had the pear hobo ($198) for about a week now. I ordered it a week and a half ago. I love the pear leather and have had a ton of compliments on it. It is gorgeous!:yes:

I actually have had the pear hobo ($198) for about a week now.

The hobo comes in pear?? Wow! Do you happen to have the item number or is it on the website? I love the pear leather but don't really want a flap bag and the penelope one is a bit too pricey for me right now. Can you post pics? Thanks!

The hobo comes in pear?? Wow! Do you happen to have the item number or is it on the website? I love the pear leather but don't really want a flap bag and the penelope one is a bit too pricey for me right now. Can you post pics? Thanks!
The Penelope comes in Pear? Its not coming up on the website.

The item number for my hobo according to my receipt is 10574. The picture is with my solid perfume hanging on it.

I have honestly looked at small hobos forever, but thought I would never get enough stuff in them, but I can get a ton of stuff in it. I love it.

OH, OK! It doesn't show pear on Coach.com though! But I can handle $198 alot easier for a pear bag than the satchel for $458! Looking forward to your pic! Thanks so much!!

When I ordered it, my SA wasn't even sure they made a hobo in the pear, but somehow she did some magic and ended up finding the number for it. She said it wasn't supposed to be available to order until April. Plus she overnighted it to me so I had the next day! :yes:

Yes, you did it!! It's gorgeous! I've got to add that to my wishlist now! I really wanted this color but wasn't prepared to pay too much for it. This is a great looking bag! And I love your perfume charm attached to it! Very nice!! Thanks for taking the time to post this pic!