William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

everytime I see her I just wonder how tall she is but always wearing high heels and she is never taller than everyone else. I just noticed^^

My friends went to go and see her wedding dress at the palace, and they were surprised at how short she was. I assumed she was pretty tall, 5"10 or so, but they thought she was around 5"6 or so.

I loved the wine/plum colour on her, although I'm not terribly keen on the hat. I'd have loved a brooch on the coat, because it just looks so plain, but maybe she didn't want to take away from her earrings. Really, I'm just being pedantic. She looks great. But actually, I preferred Beatrice and Eugenie's outfits.

She is also very thin which makes her look taller. I think I remember reading she was an inch shorter than Diana. Gosh...I would have loved to see Kate and Diana photographed together, talking and such.

There's a new article in The Guardian today. Clarence House has released the charities Catherine has chosen to be involved with. it's a pretty long article so I won't copy paste- but here is the link!

...As well as becoming a volunteer with the Scout Association, the duchess will become a patron of four other charities: Action on Addiction, which assists drug addicts and their families, the East Anglia Children's Hospices, the Art Room, which aims to increase children's self-esteem through art, and the National Portrait Gallery.

duchgall1.jpg

duchgall2.jpg

duchgall3.jpg

duchgall8.jpg

duchgall7.jpg

duchgal4.jpg

duchgal5.jpg

duchgal7.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...akes-Lupo-pup-walkies-Kensington-Gardens.html

Isn't he lovely! Kate can't hide her delight as she takes Lupo the pup for walkies in Kensington Gardens

He’s the pup who – until this week, at least – was one of the Royal Family’s most closely guarded secrets.
Now meet Lupo, the four-month-old cocker spaniel who has most definitely fallen on his paws after being picked as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first pet.
Walking through Kensington Gardens this week, close to the cottage she shares in the palace grounds with Prince William, Kate couldn’t hide her delight at the pup’s antics.

The future Queen laughed and joked with her Scotland Yard protection officer as the excited little dog raced around in the grass.
Although she was very much in the city, Kate looked as if she was dressed for a country hike in a pair of £225 hand-crafted Le Chameau Vierzon wellingtons, jeans and a brown shearling Darwin jacket with fur collar and cuffs from LK Bennett topped with a brown leather hat – and some heavy eye make-up.

article-2106185-11E3A715000005DC-368_634x580.jpg

article-2106185-11E3A70D000005DC-856_634x935.jpg