i <3 coral! (reveal)

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
yeay! my coral carryall came from RLL ... LOVE the color! :biggrin: have yet to play around w/it or pack it up ... did not come w/a dustie but packaged nicely ..... a quick reveal ... (all the kids are home on break so it's just that kind of day) ....

here is a peek of color w/little toes ...
DSC_0776-1.jpg

and another w/baby and a disco ball ornament ... :P
DSC_0778.jpg

thanks all! i'm excited to try and pack her up ... we've been having sunny and 70's so i am really feeling like it's vacay time ...

toni - yeay for bag twinsies! :biggrin: ... any recs for spraying this beauty? and yeah, the RLL sale was great! i actually got a 20% refund too off the price b/c it didn't make it in time for christmas .... and i'm so ok w/that! lol

thanks all! i'm excited to try and pack her up ... we've been having sunny and 70's so i am really feeling like it's vacay time ...

toni - yeay for bag twinsies! :biggrin: ... any recs for spraying this beauty? and yeah, the RLL sale was great! i actually got a 20% refund too off the price b/c it didn't make it in time for christmas .... and i'm so ok w/that! lol

Wilsons TLC Leather and Suede Protector. You can get it on Ebay. It is the only spray I trust putting on my LPs.

Congrats, it is a beautiful bag!