PLEASE HELP! Sold Authentic Gucci Britt Tote on ebay and buyer thinks its fake

thanks everyone for your advice. I sent the receipt for the bag and wallet to her (as they were on the same receipt). I have also had the bag authenticated on the Purse Forum and of course is has come back authentic.

She sent me an e-mail to say that she has posted them back but I guess where it gets difficult now is that she is adamant cause its fake she wants the postage costs refunded too and I suspect that she will leave negative feedback if I don't. I am not going refund postage costs out of principle as the bag is not fake (and I don't see why I should be out of pocket) as I did purchase it myself from Gucci and furthermore it was verified as authentic by the lovely ladies on the purse forum. If she leaves negative feedback I will need to try and get ebay to remove it else it will just have to be my very first negative feedback.

I really think she is using the "fake" as an excuse to send the bag back. If I thought that I had bought a fake I would contact the Gucci store (as I asked her to do), I would also get it authenticated on the Purse Forum (which again I have asked her to do) and she hasn't. I wouldn't just jump to conclusions that the bag is fake because of a seam in it.

Thanks again!!!!
This same thing happened to me, except I didnt send her the actual receipt with the handbag that was brand new! I was going to send it seperately because of insuring the bag, I needed proof of $$.
Anyways, as soon as she got it she opened up a case with Ebay saying it was a fake, I told her it was not, and if she was unhappy to send the bag back priority and insured. Which she did.. Then Gave me negative FB...!! She just didnt like the bag..Plain and Simple and wrote that on the neg fb she left me.
Oh well! I was soooo angry! Ebay says that was her opinion and wouldnt remove!

would let this buyer know that you will not be able to refund her until
all the original material that was sent with the bag & wallet comes back to you..

why did she keep Gucci care card & controllo card & cardboard wallet slots
and stuffing too???

certainly hope she doesn't do something (like bait & switch) to another
seller that may have the same item as yours

this person is some piece of work.....
I'm thinking the same thing.
OP, a big part in buying any authentic bag is the care/controllo cards. I have seen designer bags discounted because the tags/cards are not included. Tell her you can't resell without these items.

This same thing happened to me, except I didnt send her the actual receipt with the handbag that was brand new! I was going to send it seperately because of insuring the bag, I needed proof of $$.
Anyways, as soon as she got it she opened up a case with Ebay saying it was a fake, I told her it was not, and if she was unhappy to send the bag back priority and insured. Which she did.. Then Gave me negative FB...!! She just didnt like the bag..Plain and Simple and wrote that on the neg fb she left me.
Oh well! I was soooo angry! Ebay says that was her opinion and wouldnt remove!

Yes i am sure she will leave me negative feedback too and I will see whether ebay will remove it but I doubt it. Unfortunately there are just some nasty people in the world but i am a big believer of karma...LOL

I'm thinking the same thing.
OP, a big part in buying any authentic bag is the care/controllo cards. I have seen designer bags discounted because the tags/cards are not included. Tell her you can't resell without these items.

she returned the cards to me but guess what they are not even the same cards!!! This just keeps getting better and better...I am about to give her her refund as quite honestly I have had enough of dealing with her. I am getting ready for my very first negative feedback :sad:

What good are the wrong cards? That is as good as not sending anything back. The bag is still not going to be worth what it would be with the correct cards. What an effin piece of work!

What good are the wrong cards? That is as good as not sending anything back. The bag is still not going to be worth what it would be with the correct cards. What an effin piece of work!

Yes I know but like I said I am seriously over dealing with her...I have given her her refund, now its just a case of waiting for my negative feedback.

I have in the meantime sold my bag/wallet to my sisters' girlfriends' daughter so don't think she will be too fussed about the cards. I should have asked her in the first place and saved me all this trouble.

Oh well...a good learning experience I guess

fingers crossed for you on the fb!

Just remember, even though you can't leave honest (negative) fb you can respond to any fb she leaves with your side. Small consolation for what she put you through. :sad:

she returned the cards to me but guess what they are not even the same cards!!! This just keeps getting better and better...I am about to give her her refund as quite honestly I have had enough of dealing with her. I am getting ready for my very first negative feedback :sad:
She probably needed the cards to sell a "knockoff" !!!!!!! I'd bet money on that one!!!
That was probably her only reason in purchasing your bag!! I'd watch her selling!!

Yes i am sure she will leave me negative feedback too and I will see whether ebay will remove it but I doubt it. Unfortunately there are just some nasty people in the world but i am a big believer of karma...LOL
Ebay won't remove it..they'll just say, as they did to me..."Thats her opinion".. Made my 100% FB go down to a 96.2 !!!!! Awful!!! Gave me such a bad feeling for selling on Ebay!!

Ebay won't remove it..they'll just say, as they did to me..."Thats her opinion".. Made my 100% FB go down to a 96.2 !!!!! Awful!!! Gave me such a bad feeling for selling on Ebay!!

I have reported her to ebay as threatening to leave negative feedback if I don't refund her return postage costs (I ended up refunding original postage costs as when I got in touch with ebay although I didn't have to they suggested that I should).

I am hoping that seeing that I have reported her for feedback extortion I may have a chance of getting the feedback removed when she does.

She has sent me another e-mail (which I sent to ebay) to basically say refund her the return shipping costs else I'm leaving negative feedback

Yes I know but like I said I am seriously over dealing with her...I have given her her refund, now its just a case of waiting for my negative feedback.

I have in the meantime sold my bag/wallet to my sisters' girlfriends' daughter so don't think she will be too fussed about the cards. I should have asked her in the first place and saved me all this trouble.

Oh well...a good learning experience I guess
I hate stories like this. Glad you resold your lovely bag/wallet...but getting negative FB is unbelievable!
As Poopsie posted...leave a respond/counter to her FB.

I hate when people suggest a refund.. Do not refund nothing. I am currently going through the same thing with a LV bag on ebay. The user is clearly trying to pull off a bait and switch. Fight it to the end!!!

I hate when people suggest a refund.. Do not refund nothing. I am currently going through the same thing with a LV bag on ebay. The user is clearly trying to pull off a bait and switch. Fight it to the end!!!

Not refunding return postage costs (she should be happy that I refunded the original postage costs) but she is still threatening to leave negative feedback if I don't. She also declined my cancel transaction so that I don't get my eBay fees back so will have to get in touch with eBay about that. I am so over dealing with her, she is still insisting the bag is fake even though she has original receipt, bag authenticated on the purse forum and also authenticated by castira.com. She is driving me effin crazy!!!

Not refunding return postage costs (she should be happy that I refunded the original postage costs) but she is still threatening to leave negative feedback if I don't. She also declined my cancel transaction so that I don't get my eBay fees back so will have to get in touch with eBay about that. I am so over dealing with her, she is still insisting the bag is fake even though she has original receipt, bag authenticated on the purse forum and also authenticated by castira.com. She is driving me effin crazy!!!

This is too much. Please contact the Ebay safety department and report that beast.
Who does she think she is????
Contact her as little as possible. The best way to deal with a crazy bully is to ignore her.
Refund her the money at the latest possible date. And BLOCK her.
What is her ID?
You are not the only one she has treated this way.
I wish Ebay would Naru her!

As difficult as it is to accept, there are some negs that you need to wear as a badge of honor. If this nutcase negs you, respond that the bag was authenticated by castira and tpf and buyer is wrong.

And PLEASE post her ID so anyone who sells can block this one!