which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

What's first on your list for 2012?

• Nightingale (incl totes)

• Pandora

• Antigona (incl totes)

• Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
still thinking about the classic nightingale?

or are you more the cool chick pandora type?

how about the new kid on the block the antigona?

and last but not least, the clutches, tinhans, etc.

might be fun to have a thread for our 2012 givenchy wishlists!

I want an Antigona!!

Medium, in a dark brown shade. I saw a black Antigona with a sort of crinkled leather, and I would just love to find the same leather type in brown.

I like the structured aesthetic of the Antigona, but I want a leather that will age well and still look good with a few (inevitable) scratches!!

What a great idea! I would not be buying anything in 2012. Already have my Antigona's and Pandora's so I think I'm set.

(Wait - just cause I said that I'm probably gonna happen across a bag that I HAVE to HAVE now.)

I want an Antigona!!

Medium, in a dark brown shade. I saw a black Antigona with a sort of crinkled leather, and I would just love to find the same leather type in brown.

I like the structured aesthetic of the Antigona, but I want a leather that will age well and still look good with a few (inevitable) scratches!!

i am going to try saving up for an antigona....would be my first givenchy!

Two votes for a new Antigona in the new year! Great choices, ladies. :graucho:

still thinking about the classic nightingale?

or are you more the cool chick pandora type?

how about the new kid on the block the antigona?

and last but not least, the clutches, tinhans, etc.

might be fun to have a thread for our 2012 givenchy wishlists!

What about you, randr? What are you craving?

^^ Yes! Another for the Antigona. Looks like Antigona's will be popular in the coming year.

Finally, a GREAT bag to be popular for the right reasons. So unique. With clean lines. With KILLER hardware, too.

I'll be getting (another) black medium pandora. I had one and stupidly sold it because I thought I would like the grey one better. Only to realize that my true love is black! Hopefully I'll have a precious black panda again soon :hbeat:

I thought it would be an antigona, but, it's looking like it might be another nightingale. This despite my rule of not having more than one of any bag. I just think I will really like a large nightingale.

oh well....

It's not quite 2012 yet, but I fulfilled my wish of getting another medium black pandora. Went to the boutique today and bought one that's even more beautiful than my first. Yay!! :yahoo: