Anyone own the cute little patent ballet flats?

Thanks Ladies. They look super cute. I have a pair that I purchased from Nordstroms-not the Coach ones but another label-- but I've had them for a while and they are worn...lol. Of course, they were my favorite..go to shoes....lol. Now I need a new pair for Spring. I think I want the Punch colored ones. Still thinking..... If I buy them you all will be the first to see and know...:yes:

I have a black patent pair I got from macy's and they are coach, same style but small heel...real small but I love them and they are so comfortable. I wore them around christmas with dress pants. I got a lot of compliments on them.

I have a black patent pair I got from macy's and they are coach, same style but small heel...real small but I love them and they are so comfortable. I wore them around christmas with dress pants. I got a lot of compliments on them.
I have that same pair! They are so cute. I love the small heel--I think that looks better on me than a totally flat pair.

I agree and especially with the patent it makes them more dressy. I did buy the Jana flats and they have the rubber bottom but I plan on wearing them casual for the summer.