Need advice..which style??

tweezer

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
So here's my quandry:smile: after pondering and driving everyone crazy about what color to get in the saffiano tote, I FINALLY decided that Sabbia is perfect for me (fits into my wardrobe best)..by the way thank you Lisaclaw for all your expert advice too..still love your Argilla:biggrin:. So here's where it gets confusing... I ordered the Sabbia in style #1786 online but when I received it, it looked different in color than style #1844 (without the zippers) that I saw in the store. My sales lady explained that the dye takes differently on each style because the leather is a little different on the two styles. The Sabbia color on #1844 is a prettier, warmer shade of sand..almost like a light, light camel shade. My sales lady agreed too. The BESTnews is that it had the older price tag on it before the price increase, so she said that they would have to honor that price. SO..my question.. should I go for it or hold out and hope that the double zipper one will come in that perfect shade? For those of you that have the style #1844 do you love it? Is there a difference in how the bottom of the bag holds up? I remember reading somewhere that the bottom gets "droopy". Thanks again for all your advice!

Okay I can't imagine that no one has feedback on the #1844 style?? I know that there are a lot of you out there with this style. Any Pros and cons versus #1786. TIA:smile:

So here's my quandry:smile: after pondering and driving everyone crazy about what color to get in the saffiano tote, I FINALLY decided that Sabbia is perfect for me (fits into my wardrobe best)..by the way thank you Lisaclaw for all your expert advice too..still love your Argilla:biggrin:. So here's where it gets confusing... I ordered the Sabbia in style #1786 online but when I received it, it looked different in color than style #1844 (without the zippers) that I saw in the store. My sales lady explained that the dye takes differently on each style because the leather is a little different on the two styles. The Sabbia color on #1844 is a prettier, warmer shade of sand..almost like a light, light camel shade. My sales lady agreed too. The BESTnews is that it had the older price tag on it before the price increase, so she said that they would have to honor that price. SO..my question.. should I go for it or hold out and hope that the double zipper one will come in that perfect shade? For those of you that have the style #1844 do you love it? Is there a difference in how the bottom of the bag holds up? I remember reading somewhere that the bottom gets "droopy". Thanks again for all your advice!
Thanks ladies, I realized my question was kinda confusing:confused1: anyway, I'm SO happy, I decided to get the #1844 in Sabbia and love it! Took it out today for the first time and I'm in love! Thanks again for all your beautiful pics and advice on colors and styles.