Alexa

Forgive my ignorance, but where can you buy Mulberry bags? Only at their stores or are they sold in any department stores? I don't want to purchase online because I have never seen the Alexa in real life but I am interested in it.

Thanks!

Forgive my ignorance, but where can you buy Mulberry bags? Only at their stores or are they sold in any department stores? I don't want to purchase online because I have never seen the Alexa in real life but I am interested in it.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Quite a few different shops have concessions with Mulberry and hopefully some of our American based TPFers will advise you which carry stock.

:smile:

Totally agree & fell in love with a buckle bag in a dark blue leopard effect today but they said it might get reduced to 40% so I am hanging on to see ;)

Hi desgnerdiva40,
Where was that? I just spoke to M.com about an order and asked if they were planning on any further reductions, but they aren't at the minute. Concession stores may reduce theirs....?

:thinking::devil::devil:

Hi desgnerdiva40,
Where was that? I just spoke to M.com about an order and asked if they were planning on any further reductions, but they aren't at the minute. Concession stores may reduce theirs....?

:thinking::devil::devil:

Its a shop that I shop in regular they sell all makes & I know the manager pretty well but she can't hang onto sale stuff otherwise she would for me but I'm not too sure I can get another bag past DH lol, it might even be gone next week as it was lovely but Mo do I really need another bag....Please tell me I don't lol

Its a shop that I shop in regular they sell all makes & I know the manager pretty well but she can't hang onto sale stuff otherwise she would for me but I'm not too sure I can get another bag past DH lol, it might even be gone next week as it was lovely but Mo do I really need another bag....Please tell me I don't lol

No DD40,

You don't need another bag...I could get it though and we could bag swap...?
:giggles::giggles::giggles::giggles:

No DD40,

You don't need another bag...I could get it though and we could bag swap...?
:giggles::giggles::giggles::giggles:

Are you after one that much, do you only have Mulberry's if so you should check out other makes, I'm not faithful to one designer I'm afraid apart from my beloved Chanel's.... now I would probably choose them over DH (only kidding) or am I lol :P

Are you after one that much, do you only have Mulberry's if so you should check out other makes, I'm not faithful to one designer I'm afraid apart from my beloved Chanel's.... now I would probably choose them over DH (only kidding) or am I lol :P

I have others, but have fallen in love with the Mulberrys I've bought. After ChloeBabe's reveal I would love to find the buckle in eggplant, it is truly stunning...