Wallet Advice Please :-)

BlitzandGlitz

Fashion Addict
O.G.
Feb 21, 2009
Hi everyone!

I am trying to decide between purchasing a Goyard Zippe Wallet GM or a LV Zippy in monogram.

What worries me about the Goyard wallet is the strip of leather on one side, I don't want to get that scratched up. What worries me about the LV Zippy is the zipper tarnishing.

I like that the Goyard is bigger but I like that the LV Zippy is pretty much indestructible.

Could someone give some insight as to which one holds up better? I plan to use this wallet everyday and want to be able to throw it around in my bags. Any other wallet suggestions are welcome too! Thanks in advance!

I would look at both and see which one goes with most of your collection. As long as you're not careless I am sure that the leather on the goyard will be fine. And as far as the mono zippy is concerned, the zipper WILL tarnish.....it may take 20 years of use, but it too will be fine. Go with your gut

I would look at both and see which one goes with most of your collection. As long as you're not careless I am sure that the leather on the goyard will be fine. And as far as the mono zippy is concerned, the zipper WILL tarnish.....it may take 20 years of use, but it too will be fine. Go with your gut

Thanks for the advice! My handbag collection is quite small and this will be my very first designer wallet! I want to purchase an investment piece that will last me 10+ years! My last wallet was purchased at a Marshalls when I was in 7th grade (I am 25 now) and is just starting to fall apart so I would expect my first designer wallet to hold up just as well.

Thanks for all the advice!!! I've been watching youtube video reviews all day (work in PR and have the week off from work) and am now obsessed with the insolite wallet because it can be made into a clutch ACK!!!! I will hopefully be able to do a review by the end of the week if I can make my choice!