Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we post too much! Here I am at the mall with my Rayure petit noe

2f911100.jpg

Looking good!!

2f911100.jpg

Rayure petite noe is awesome and looks great on you!love your boots and the entire ensamble. drspock7, did you end up getting the rayure wallet? The pics in your reveal totally won me over, and I ended up getting one! :smile:

Rayure petite noe is awesome and looks great on you!love your boots and the entire ensamble. drspock7, did you end up getting the rayure wallet? The pics in your reveal totally won me over, and I ended up getting one! :smile:

Thanks for the compliment and no I didnt. New tires and brakes trumped the wallet! Darn Durango :/ .......but I'm safe. I decided to stay focused. Ecause I really wanted a mon mono anyway and I will prob. Be able to do that in April when they are released all over.

@cherrifoam: love the speedy 35 on you! :smile: I don't know if it's just me, but there's something about the saggy speedy bottom that I like! ;) I just find it nice, though saggy, I still find it fab in a casual way, if you guys know what i mean!! hahaha!

View attachment 1548315

Going to Vegas with my speedy 40 last month :heart: It works better as a traveling bag than a everyday bag coz it's too big for me to carry everyday :"(

Perfect as a carry on!

2f911100.jpg

Love your Noe! Great combo!

fall095.jpg

Speedy 35 out and about, and my other friends mono pochette on the chair behing her on the right :smile:

Looks like a fun night out!

We are on our mini-vacay and we decided to stop at our hotel bar tonight so here's my Multicolore Insolite wallet that I used as a clutch while at the bar. Oh and my glass of Riesling :cool:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9,741
Status
Not open for further replies.