Review Maybelline Baby Lips

1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter
Nov 18, 2011
I finally grabbed my first one yesterday!

I am going to try it for the first time today...

.... In the meantime, what are you thoughts on it?

Attachments

• maybelline-baby-lips.jpg
    maybelline-baby-lips.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2,329
I like the formula- its very smooth and softening. I have the mint one which smells nice. I wish the packaging was a little better, though. It feels so cheap and flimsy, it's a turnoff from how good the product is.

I love it! I have cherry and it smells nice without being overpowering and glides on nicely. Works well. The packaging on mine is different though, more like a Chapstick tube. Maybe that's just for Aus.

I like them. I have a light pink and a purple one. The purple has a strong scent of grapes or maybe grape koolaid. It's not a scent that I really care for (it smells like a product for a five year old) but I can live with it. They feel nice and moisturizing so I will keep using them. I wish more companies would make their products unscented.

I have been using it for two days now! Verdict: well I like it, I like the texture and the smell (I have the light blue one) but I don't think that it is That amazing! The "Gives 8 hr moisture + lip renewal" definitely does not work as they say, it goes away with the first thing you drink or eat. Basically you have to reapply it all day like any other lip balm or your lips will dry out again. Of course, I am talking from my own experience. Everybody is different & this is why it is so fun to see what others have to say about it :smile:

I finally found one today at Target! It was either this color or "Grape Vine," but I'm really liking the "Pink Punch"! :smile:

photo.jpg

I was at Target yesterday and remembered seeing this thread. I was disappointed that the only color left was Grape Vine. I bought it, thinking for $2.99 it didn't really matter.

The color is actually very flattering and it feels very smooth and moisturizing. Very sheer gloss of purple with a slight grape jolly rancher candy scent. The packaging is very young, although I think their target was the younger gals.

I'm loving the sheer lipsticks that are coming out. They remind me of a line that Covergirl had back in the 90's that I used to buy-I believe they were called "Lipslicks". That line only had 4 colors but they were sheer, barely-there tinted lip balms.

Edit: Oh heck, just did a web search and the CG lipslick line appears to be available and expanded. Might check these out next.

I LOVE baby lips! It makes your lips very soft and I love the smell to the product as well it is scented with different fruit smells. Not only does it moisturize your lips, but it also adds color too. I have the bright pink one and the nude colored one and the bright pink one gives you a baby pink color and the nude one, of course gives you a nudey lip. :smile: