A cheaper alternative to a Speedy B...

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
While I was in NYC earlier this year, I saw this posh lady rocking her speedy 25 with a messenger style strap and she looked so :cool: doing it too. But what do you do when you are on a budget and can't buy a speedy b that comes with a strap? I thought of using the long thin strap from the Eva but it's too long. Then I remember my keepall comes with an adjustable strap. Sooo I borrowed it and... voola! It worked... and the wide luggage strap makes it more comfy for me to carry too. :graucho:

Attachments

• Speedy 1.JPG
    Speedy 1.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Speedy 2.JPG
    Speedy 2.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 1,175
  • Speedy 3.JPG
    Speedy 3.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Speedy 4.JPG
    Speedy 4.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,269
Very nice. This was pretty much the only way to cross-body a speedy till the new speediest came along. It isn't cheaper though unless you already own a strap from another bag. I think the adjustable strap costs $450 or something. :smile:

Saw people doing that before...not prob at all:biggrin:

While I was in NYC earlier this year, I saw this posh lady rocking her speedy 25 with a messenger style strap and she looked so :cool: doing it too. But what do you do when you are on a budget and can't buy a speedy b that comes with a strap? I thought of using the long thin strap from the Eva but it's too long. Then I remember my keepall comes with an adjustable strap. Sooo I borrowed it and... voola! It worked... and the wide luggage strap makes it more comfy for me to carry too. :graucho: