A long overdue reveal! Merry Christmas tpf! Also need your help in deciding!

Congrats on your haul!

I ordered a bag shaper (it's like a hard plastic material) for my NF GM & it never sags-looks so perfect! But maybe get one for the Speedy 35 too b/c it does look saggy once everything u need is in it. Since the Speedy 30 was too small & the Speedy 35 is a little big for your small frame, maybe try a different shaped bag all together....just don't want to not be sure about a bag & not get use of it. Thanks for sharing your reveal!

Stunning!! Lucky you! Enjoy your holidays!

Thanks poshcitymom! =) Yes, I was very blessed this year. The economy is awful, but I've been fortunate with my 9-5 job.

Congrats on all your beauties, especially the Evora, such a gorgeous bag! My friend just bought the Speedy 35 and she has a shaper/organizer (purseket) she put in it because she doesn't like the sag either and the bag looks fabulous! I've had a 25 and a 30 and they're both on the small side to me so I sold them but if I get another speedy it's definitely going to be a 35.

Thanks Antonia! I just bought a speedy 35 shaper on ebay and I will try that out with my purse to go. I'm hoping this will fix the sagging problem! :smile:

Congrats!!! :biggrin:
Thanks!!

Beautiful bags, LVSistina!! I think the Speedy 35 looks great on you!! Congrats and Merry Christmas!! :biggrin:
Thanks for the compliments! A very merry Christmas to you, too!

Happy Holidays and nice choices ..I do think the speedy is a tad large for your frame..If you are having any doubts I would exchange it for the wallet:smile:
Thanks shalomjudge! I asked DH about the size, and he thinks it's not too big...so I'm going to give it another shot with the base shaper. Hope that fixes the problem!

Congrats on those beauties and I LVoe the Evora.
Thanks Noi! Yes, the Evora is practical and beautiful! I can't believe I never thought of this bag before!

Great haul! I think the speedy 35 is a good size for you. You got beautiful iconic pieces!!!
Thanks shoebaglady! ;)

Congratulations!!!
Thanks d_frink9!

Oh, and I almost forgot! The group shot! LOL! In my excitement I completely forgot to post it! Here it is!

32742643.jpg

nice gifts... congrats!

for speedy 35; i bought speedyB35 and i felt it's huge for me and changed speedyb30... but now it seems small :sad: i think speedy35 is right chioce if u have huge stuff in your bag...

Congratulations. Everything looks fabulous on you. Evora is a fantastic bag. I can't say enough nice things about it. I love mine and I know that will be your go-to bag. The NF & Speedy are must haves for any collector and the sizes you choose are perfect for you. Honestly I always love your multiple reveals. So awesome and thanks for the mod pics - love mod pics. Congrats again and Happy Holidays.:santawave: