A long overdue reveal! Merry Christmas tpf! Also need your help in deciding!

The purse organizer is already in it! LOL! I was thinking if that didn't work, I could try a base shaper! Does it look too large on me though?

LOL! Oops! :shame:

Well, I have the same bag and I do find that it can sag sometimes depending on what I put in but it doesn't really bother me...you could try a base shaper, that will probably work!

I don't think it looks big on you at all! If the 30 was too small, then the 35 will be perfect!

I ordered a bag shaper (it's like a hard plastic material) for my NF GM & it never sags-looks so perfect! But maybe get one for the Speedy 35 too b/c it does look saggy once everything u need is in it. Since the Speedy 30 was too small & the Speedy 35 is a little big for your small frame, maybe try a different shaped bag all together....just don't want to not be sure about a bag & not get use of it. Thanks for sharing your reveal!

Congrats on all your beauties, especially the Evora, such a gorgeous bag! My friend just bought the Speedy 35 and she has a shaper/organizer (purseket) she put in it because she doesn't like the sag either and the bag looks fabulous! I've had a 25 and a 30 and they're both on the small side to me so I sold them but if I get another speedy it's definitely going to be a 35.

Happy Holidays and nice choices ..I do think the speedy is a tad large for your frame..If you are having any doubts I would exchange it for the wallet:smile:

I showed DH the speedy when I got home tonight and he said it didn't look so large...I still think it is...but he said, "do you really need another wallet?" LOL! I told him that I don't have a large wallet right now. Only a pomme zippy coin purse. So a Sarah wallet would be nice. Decisions, decisions...