Short Colourful Reveal!

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
I got a couple of cute accessories in the mail today just in time for Christmas! Too bad they are a present to myself :graucho:
Anyone around for a short and sweet reveal?

I got both of these on Ebay for $35. :smile: I was looking for colourful and nothing in store really did it for me. The turquoise one is currently housing my phone until I can get a proper case for it, and the other is being fought for by my sister :lol:

attachment.php

I'll be back with the actual reveal since I'm getting messages that the file is too large to upload!

Attachments

• IMG_20111223_162928.jpg
    IMG_20111223_162928.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 621
Trying this again :smile:

attachment.php

My new to me wristlets :smile: I have been searching for something to take clubbing when I go, and I was wanting something bright and not the usual black and brown. Plus I wanted to make sure it was something I wouldn't spend a ton on in case it got ruined. They are perfect! Pretty much brand new looking and I took the turquoise one out within the first hour of receiving them LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_20111223_163014.jpg
    IMG_20111223_163014.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 605
NICE! I really like the purple one :smile:

Beautiful!! ^^I really love the purple one too. My favorite color. :heart:

Congrats!!

I bought them for the turquoise. My sister likes the purple. After getting them I kind of like both. Though I can see the turquoise getting more use.

I like both of them! Do you know what that style is called?

Chelsea Nubuc Leather 3461 is what they were called in the listing and the ladies on the authenticate thread never corrected it so I'm pretty sure that is what they are :smile: