Bags and Scarves

donnamarie

Feb 14, 2007
If this thread has already been created, I apologize in advance.
Any suggestions and ideas of how to accessorize our handbags with our scarves?
Please post pics!!:yes: :heart:
Thanks

acctually, i'm planning on buying a scarf to go in my Dooney (i'm thinking the coach fragrance print because they're limited ;) wee! who knows what i'll get...) i'm getting it because the purse is a barrel and i currently have a victorias secret scarf in there to keep its shape! it's a cute idea i think, my cute accessories surrounded by a scarf! :smile:

i know i saw a picture once of people using hermes scarves to wrap around the handles of their bags. then they would tie a bow at the end. i thought that was cute i'll post pics if i find it.

My pink Coach ponytail scarf tied to my LV

101297943_e4e85b3dfa.jpg

101297797_c0ad298622.jpg

I have alot of pretty scarves but, unfortunately, none of them are Coach :cry: (yet, hehe). I want to use them because some of them are really pretty but I dont want to put a generic brand on my Coach bag :rolleyes: I just dont want them to make my bags look cheap. What do you all think?? I trust everyones fashion sense on here.

I think that as long as the scarf isn't cheap looking, it won't make your bag look cheap. I love the look of scarves and charms on bags, so if you have the scarf there's no reason why you shouldn't use it!