Just back...first Coach purchases!!!

lucky

Feb 25, 2007
Hi guys! I just had to share my trip to the outlets and my first Coach purchases! I spent an hour and a half going back and forth between many bags, wristlets and accessories. :nuts: I made sure I only carried a certain amount of cash with me to keep myself on a budget and not to get carried away...good thing!

I got a white (looked like winter white in the store) leather Hamptons lunch tote, a matching leather skinny wristlet, and a black and white Hamptons oblong scarf. I didn't forget the cleaner and moisturizer. I love everything! :heart: I already have most of my stuff transferred over and the scarf is tied neatly in place. I'm ready to go!! Let the obsession officially begin....

PS...Thanks to everyone here that has answered all my questions and helped me decide. You guys rock! :jammin:

Okay, I'm going to try to post a pic. It was taken with a camera phone so excuse the blurriness and the size.

tn

Ugh...I can see it so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I copied the properties and inserted using the image icon. Can anyone see it? Any suggestions?

Trying again...

Attachments

• First Coach purchase 3-6-7.jpg
    First Coach purchase 3-6-7.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 33