Fashion Outlets Niagara

chibista

Nov 27, 2011
Planning to visit the outlet next week..I was interested in the Barneys and Saks outlet.

What brands do they have available? Also, is it worth the trip discount and stock wise. I'm looking for Chanel, Gucci, Choos, Loubs, Outerwear (Mackage and Moncler)..

I've been to the Barneys outlet which is really small and it doesn't really have that much. No high end brands at all. As for the Saks, it's a pretty big store but finding any of the brands you mentioned is pretty rare. If you're coming a really long way then it's not worth the trip, but if you're only dropping by for the day it maybe worth a look.

There aren't any high end brands there. The barney's did have a couple of pairs of manolo's but nothing spectacular when I was there. Also, I found that Holt sales were better.

Once I saw a pair of Zanotti's at the Barneys outlet but it was from many seasons ago - not worth the trip for what you are looking for - there is a Cole Haan (okay selection), Burberry (not much) and Escada (horrible). I do enjoy going to Kate Spade.

What brands do they have available? Also, is it worth the trip discount and stock wise. I'm looking for Chanel, Gucci, Choos, Loubs, Outerwear (Mackage and Moncler)..

Good luck finding any of the brands you mentioned! I did see one time a pair of hot pink simple Loub at Saks which they hide behind the counter. I find that they hide most of the nicer stuff there I guess to prevent ppl damaging them? NEVER seen anything Chanel at Saks or Barneys. I find that Saks carry more Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Kate Spade and Barneys has lots of Marc by Marc Jacobs. More of the contemporary designers stuff than premier designers.

If you want more of the brands you mentioned, drive an extra 7 hours to Woodbury! ;)