Christmas

LibJames

O.G.
Oct 28, 2011
If anyone gets a super duper surprise Christmas morning and finds themselves sporting a new handbag - I submit a request that you reveal on Christmas day! Don't make us wait!! :P

Not a Christmas gift, but the teal Marcie Hobo I bought at Nordstrom (I exchanged a bag I wasn't nuts about for the Marcie) had to be found at another store and then shipped to me. It accidentally got shipped to my mom's house, so I won't see it until Christmas, so I will post a reveal of it. My mom peeked in the box and told me it was fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

Not a Christmas gift, but the teal Marcie Hobo I bought at Nordstrom (I exchanged a bag I wasn't nuts about for the Marcie) had to be found at another store and then shipped to me. It accidentally got shipped to my mom's house, so I won't see it until Christmas, so I will post a reveal of it. My mom peeked in the box and told me it was fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

That's just a good! Can't wait to see her!

Teal Marcie Hobo!?!?! I would love to see a picture of it! Wow, sounds perfect!

rorosity, gorgeous, gorgeous bag!! I saw the tan and stone colors recently in a store, and the leather is beautiful. One of Chloe's best IMO. Congratulations!!

No one else? :graucho:
I've got two within the last week...a large Python Betty and a Madeleine as well ( but smoke ). No chance to take pictures actually...all bags in their dustbags and stored...my dressing room will be a nursery soon so actually it's quite a mess...