hair care for heavy blonde highlights

rrachel

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Lately i've been using the Redken extreme anti-snap line. It leaves my hair very moisturized and the leave-in smells amazing! Now that I am almost running out, i'd like to explore other brands out there. I have medium brown hair that has been heavily highlighted to a golden blonde, not extremely damaged but it does get tangled very easily so i have to keep it smooth and moisturized. So I am looking suggestions for good moisturizing haircare lines that also provide protein for color treated hair. I'm sure you ladies know of some great ones!

Kerastase is THE most luxe line I've used. I like to throw in Joico kPak once in a while. But daily I use Kerastase and alternate masks once/week as well.

I love Joico KPak Reconstruct Line!

You might also want to check out Pureology. The entire line is for color-treated/chemically treated hair. Ipersonally love their Smooth line, but the Hydrate seems to the most popular one.

Good luck!

I love the Hydrate Purelogy in the lavender bottles. For a bit cheaper, the Matrix Biolage Colortherapie or Restorotherapie.

And third the Joico KPak Reconstructor :tup:

I've been using the Pureology Perfect4Platinum leave in conditioner and it has definitely improved the condition of my hair. I have fine hair, so I spray it on my hands and run it through my hair instead of spraying directly on my hair.

I agree about Kerastase; I feel like all the products really do what they say. My favorite is using the Masquintense as a treatment once or twice a week. You just leave it in for 15 minutes in the shower and it does wonders! It's expensive, but lasts forever.

I've also had really good results with the L'Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair line for split ends. It temporarily seals your ends so they don't break off or split so easily.