French Blue Part Time

I've only seen it with GH but I would not say it's really close at all to Aqua (although I've only seen Aqua in pics). Both in the blue family but pretty far apart. Aside from Magenta, FB has to be one of the most vibrant colors Balenciaga has made. It is truly a BAM color!

That picture doesn't seem to be an accurate representation. French blue is a very bright blue with no green in it at all that I could see. Other people have described French blue as electric blue, and I agree. That picture doesn't look like electric blue.

That picture doesn't seem to be an accurate representation. French blue is a very bright blue with no green in it at all that I could see. Other people have described French blue as electric blue, and I agree. That picture doesn't look like electric blue.
the picture I have in my signature is aquamarine

Oh sorry, I thought the pic was of French blue. The two colors are definitely not alike or close to being alike. I haven't seen aquamarine in person yet, but I would guess it doesn't look anything like French blue.

I think this pic of my new french blue twiggy is pretty much dead on as far as the color is concerned. The color is nothing like aquamarine.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3817_small.jpg
    IMG_3817_small.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 123