A little Christmas something

Jun 9, 2011
Hi all! I decided to hold out for the granville and save it as a birthday present later in april. It's a gorgeous bag, but I already have my Panarea totes, and those are roomy enough....
....so I bought this little cutie: the "Dior Soft Lock Crossbody" in a gorgeous sky blue color. She's smaller than the regular size but definitely bigger than a Chanel W.O.C., so I'm very, very happy. Going to take her out for the first to work today with a cute chocolate brown outfit to complement the blue. :smile: :cloud9:

Attachments

• aDiorsoftlock 001 (Small).jpg
    aDiorsoftlock 001 (Small).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,204
  • aDiorsoftlock 002 (Small).jpg
    aDiorsoftlock 002 (Small).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,000
  • aDiorsoftlock 003 (Small).jpg
    aDiorsoftlock 003 (Small).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,198
Hi all! I decided to hold out for the granville and save it as a birthday present later in april. It's a gorgeous bag, but I already have my Panarea totes, and those are roomy enough....
....so I bought this little cutie: the "Dior Soft Lock Crossbody" in a gorgeous sky blue color. She's smaller than the regular size but definitely bigger than a Chanel W.O.C., so I'm very, very happy. Going to take her out for the first to work today with a cute chocolate brown outfit to complement the blue. :smile: :cloud9:

Oh lovely! And in one of my favourite colour - blue!

this is incredible, DiorCruiser! ;):smile:

i just love the versatility of the detachable strap...a cross body one day...a clutch or even a wallet the next. that blue is gorgeous!

This little beauty cost me 1150 American dollars, so I think a Chanel WOC is just slightly higher or around the same level, depending on the style of the WOC

Thank you for the compliments, everyone! I'm so excited to use her today!!!

Just a thought, in line with CoachCruiser's Christmas reveal, has anybody else bought themselves a new little something for Christmas? ;) please post photos and share the love for Dior or any other bags!

Gosh, that is beautiful!

attachment.php