Which one? Red, Nude, or Brown Croc???

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Okay ladies, I just can't decide!!

I think the Brown Croc is super fashionable, but will it stay in trend? The nude is a lovely color and I don't own anything like it, but will it get too dirty? I like the red because its a pop, but i think its the bright red, is it too much?

What do you ladies think? None?

Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

• croc clutch.jpg
    croc clutch.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 16
  • nude clutch.jpg
    nude clutch.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 19
I actually have a glazed brown MAB (judiging by the lining, I think it's a S/S2010? From what I could get on here...) and I'm very impressed with how much use I've gotten out of it.

Now, granted, I'm biased because I love croc, but I vote that.

I actually have a glazed brown MAB (judiging by the lining, I think it's a S/S2010? From what I could get on here...) and I'm very impressed with how much use I've gotten out of it.

Now, granted, I'm biased because I love croc, but I vote that.

Thank you so much! I actually usually am not a huge fan, but thats because I usually run into poorly copied croc, when its done rights its gorgeous!!! :smile:

amstevens714 said:
Thank you so much! I actually usually am not a huge fan, but thats because I usually run into poorly copied croc, when its done rights its gorgeous!!! :smile:

Yes; RM definately hit her mock-croc out of the park. Both my MAB and MAC (though the MAC less so) have a nice amount of slouch to them :yes: