Belle Du Jour metallic clutch - will it match my saree?

bonefile

MadAboutBags
May 27, 2011
Hello lovely ladies and gents of tpf - I am new to the YSL world, and am looking to make my first purchase :smile:

I am in a sort of tangle as to what clutch to get to match a lovely blue saree that I will be wearing for my sister's wedding reception. I have attached a picture of the blue saree (with silver beading) and I have been eyeing the BDJ clutch for the longest time, although by day I am usually an LV girl!
C
an I please get your opinion of the clutch in this silverry metallic color - first, will it match the saree, and secondly - will i be able to get much use of it with other clothes and looks.

If you can point me to any modelling pics for the silver clutch - it will be much appreciated!

Thanking you ladies in advance -

Attachments

• saree.jpg
    saree.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • bdj.jpg
    bdj.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 952
Hello lovely ladies and gents of tpf - I am new to the YSL world, and am looking to make my first purchase :smile:

I am in a sort of tangle as to what clutch to get to match a lovely blue saree that I will be wearing for my sister's wedding reception. I have attached a picture of the blue saree (with silver beading) and I have been eyeing the BDJ clutch for the longest time, although by day I am usually an LV girl!
C
an I please get your opinion of the clutch in this silverry metallic color - first, will it match the saree, and secondly - will i be able to get much use of it with other clothes and looks.

If you can point me to any modelling pics for the silver clutch - it will be much appreciated!

First of all I have mever seen such an amazing saree !!! YSL silver will for certain be the best choice in my oppinion. After the wedding, you will have so many wardrobe choices with it, even just to spice up boring colour palette

I did not find many but here are few photos with this clutch, although not all in silver, I can imagine each of these with silver

Attachments

• ysl_belle1.jpg
    ysl_belle1.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 4,669
  • ysl_belle2.jpg
    ysl_belle2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • ysl_belle3.jpg
    ysl_belle3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • ysl_belle4.jpg
    ysl_belle4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,432
  • ysl_belle5.jpg
    ysl_belle5.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 3,235

C

That sari is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And yes, blue is my favorite color, so I may be biased.:P

I personally think that the BDJ's color is a perfect neutral and will go well with your outfit. Like Vesna said, it will also go well with almost anything else you opt to wear in the future.

Congrats to your family on your sister's wedding! You'll be very busy, I'm sure, but with your BDJ, you'll look amazing!

Good luck!

Bellas ..vesna and aluxe - thank you for your advice! :ghi5:

Thank you vesna for giving me some looks I can *attempt* (ahem!) to carry off with the BDJ post wedding and aluxe - thank you for your wishes - my bf hasnt popped the question *yet* - and I am living this wedding vicariously through my sister :P

I am going to buy the clutch and will post some mod shots once I receive :yahoo:

Once again, thank you and wishing you a fab christmas and a lovely new year! xx

First of all I have mever seen such an amazing saree !!! YSL silver will for certain be the best choice in my oppinion. After the wedding, you will have so many wardrobe choices with it, even just to spice up boring colour palette

I did not find many but here are few photos with this clutch, although not all in silver, I can imagine each of these with silver

That sari is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And yes, blue is my favorite color, so I may be biased.:P

I personally think that the BDJ's color is a perfect neutral and will go well with your outfit. Like Vesna said, it will also go well with almost anything else you opt to wear in the future.

Congrats to your family on your sister's wedding! You'll be very busy, I'm sure, but with your BDJ, you'll look amazing!

Good luck!

Thank you vesna for giving me some looks I can *attempt* (ahem!) to carry off with the BDJ post wedding and aluxe - thank you for your wishes - my bf hasnt popped the question *yet* - and I am living this wedding vicariously through my sister :P

I am going to buy the clutch and will post some mod shots once I receive :yahoo:

just wait for your bf to see you in this saree and with silver clutch, he is DONE !!!! I wish you all the best and some "special" wish to come true in new year :heart:

Oh yes, please share some mod shots and reveals of your baby, once she arrives. And have a great time at the wedding!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be having one for yourself very soon:biggrin:

Happy holidays to you!